Thursday 28 July 2011

More Bargain Hunting - July 2011

Well I have been at it again on my mission for bargains. Added to the collection this time is a lovely large ESP stiff rig wallet. This thing is like brand new and the seller even let me keep what was inside. 20 bought pre-made rigs all labelled up in sealer bags haha. The only problem is me and Ryan run a rule that is "Only Trust Rigs Your Own Hands Have Tied!" Not bad for £5 though.



The next thing I am over the moon with is the Trakker Big Snooze + I have just got my hands on it immaculate condition. The smell test confirms it has probably only been used once haha. Lovely bit of kit and I managed to get it for just £30.




No doubt I will be back soon with more bargains ha, Danny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,
    I think the rig wallet is ok but stick to your own rules and only use the rigs you make yourself,
    And as for the Big Snooze, That has to be the best bargain you can get this time of year, Worth every penny come winter,
    you must be Well happy,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete