Tuesday 6 September 2011

Upper Rivington - My Autumn/Winter Carp Campaign

This Friday sees the start of my autumn/winter carp campaign.

I have decided to treat myself to a super heavy and bulletproof rod pod to deal with the rough terrain of the banks. I have gone for the Daiwa Infinity 4 Rod Pod (Only using it as a 3 though.) These things cost a fortune but I managed to pick mine up having only been used a few times for £45.


The Carp are few and far between on Upper Rivington so I am not building my hopes up on getting one to the bank but I will certainly try my best.

Me, Ryan, Duane and Pete are hitting the place for a 48 hour session. Pete is big breaming it. Duane is Pike Pike Pike Pike Mad. Ryan will also be after the dinosaurs (ha my name for pike) but will be sticking his rods out for carp at night.

Look forward to hopefully posting a good few pictures and a nice report.

Wish us luck :)

Danny

P.S A few pictures from our tip fishing session weekend just gone.

Me being kitchen bitch.



A lovely perch Ryan pulled out.


3 comments:

  1. Nice Perch Ryan,
    But Danny as a kitchen bitch haha but i believe you make a great bacon butty n brew,
    By the way one of the best baits on rivy for the carp is a worm and sweetcorn mix on the hook,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only cook because everyone else seems to think their is a bank side cafe up there and then cry when they are hungry haha :)

    Plus I am cooking up some chilli burgers with cheese there paddy :)

    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. for more cheapest daiwa carp rods.you can see cheapest price for daiwa infinity mt carp rods.

    ReplyDelete