Thursday 4 August 2011

The Carpologists - Time To Vogue

Just been and dropped our hoodies off to be printed up. The idea is for us to wear them while fishing to promote the blog and I think they will look pretty smart on pictures if hopefully we bank some fish.

Below is the design I made just to give you an idea how they will look. I will post the proper pictures tomorrow when I pick them up.



And before you think 'God these guys are taking it all a bit seriously' I can assure you we are not. Hahaha :)

Speak soon, Danny

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product, At least you will get yourself noticed on the bank,
    Cushty bohc,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it gets us noticed for pulling a 30+ out paddy and not going home after 48 hours with a dry unhooking mat haha :)

    Going round to Ryan's in abit as I have picked them up.

    Will post photos later :)

    ReplyDelete